7 Step Research Process (In Reverse)
Use these seven steps as a guide to your research:
7. Cite Sources/Create Works Cited or Reference List
6. Evaluate Information & Integrate into Paper
5. Search the Internet (Google, Google Scholar)
4. Find Articles (Magazine, Journal & Newspaper Articles)
3. Find Books (Print & eBooks)
2. Gather Background Information (Reference Books, Wikipedia)
1. Define Your Topic/Know Your Assignment
NMC Citation LibGuides
Watch this short introductory video! Click on the arrow to begin!
Need Help Citing Sources?
This LibGuide is brought to you by the librarians at the Osterlin Library who are available to answer your questions about citing sources . . . .
At the library reference desk
By phone at 231-995-1540
By email at email@example.com.