google-site-verification: google8fa698f884017ca5.html Skip to main content

International Students: How Do I . . . ?

Library Resources for International Students at NMC

Translate this page

. . . . get a Social Security number?

. . . get a driver's license?

. . . access NMC's resources for international students?

. . . find U.S. Government information?

U.S. government's site for international students has information on visas, the TOEFL, employment, driving, and much more.

. . . stay warm?

Well-clothed baby

If you are from a warm climate, your first Traverse City winter can be tough!  You need a good pair of boots that will keep your feet warm and dry, and mittens, a hat, a warm and windproof coat.  You don't have to spend a lot of money though.  Find good winter clothing at Traverse City's second-hand clothing stores!

. . . find my textbooks?